EYFS Teacher, Doncaster
A new, exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and committed EYFS Teacher based in Doncaster on a part-time basis, starting in September. Based at an Ofsted "Good" rated Primary school in Doncaster with a supportive environment and happy, caring, and responsible children. This school provides a challenging and varied curriculum delivered through excellent teaching, with a view to developing students to be confident, independent learners with strong academic and social skills. This role is suitable for both Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT's) and more experienced EYFS Teachers with an in depth understanding of the demands of the EYFS curriculum and the handling the transition from EYFS through to KS1.
- Location - Doncaster
- Position - EYFS Teacher
- Start date - September 2021
- Contract type - Long Term Fixed Contract, Part time
- Hours - Part time
- Salary: GBP110-180 per day
- Deliver the full EYFS curriculum to a high standard.
- Plan engaging and differentiated lessons and activities to cover the full EYFS curriculum.
- Work collaboratively with other EYFS teachers, teaching assistants and other classroom practitioners
- Assist with the transition from EYFS through to KS1.
EXPERIENCE, TRIANING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS, PGCE or equivalent
- Previous experience teaching EYFS, in a UK school would be advantageous.
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate registered on the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Up to date Safeguarding knowledge and training
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE, YOU MUST:
- Hold a right to work in the UK.
- Provide 2 references.
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date copy of your CV