Senior Warehouse Operative
T&K Associates have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Warehouse Operative to join our Client on a permanent basis in Castle Donington.
Reporting to the works manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the warehouse operation from goods-in to despatch, ensuring that production has all the correct materials in place to complete orders within a timely manner and working on a forklift 50% of the time.
Senior Warehouse Operative Job Details;
- GBP22-24k per annum dependant on experience
- Days - Monday to Friday 8am - 4.30pm
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free parking & canteen facilities on site
Senior Warehouse Operative Role & Responsibilities include;
- Moving materials into the Warehouse using a forklift
- Organise the racking and storage areas within the Warehouse
- Reading from order sheets and ensuring goods are despatched in a timely manner
- Unloading / Loading vehicles with a forklift
- Loading and securing large items into containers
- Ensuring all items being despatched are picked correctly and ready for transport
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly
- Ensuring the Warehouse is organised and H&S compliant at all times
Senior Warehouse Operative Person Specification;
- FLT Licence is essential - B1 and B2 trained and certificated with experience of lifting upto 10 tons
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks to ensure that deadlines are met
- Ability to complete heavy lifting
- A good team player who has excellent Communication skills
If you want to join a small friendly team as a Senior Warehouse Operative, then please apply now by sending your CV to Tanya/Kirsty at T&K Associates.