Assistant Management Accountant
3 days left
- Full Time
NetPay are looking for their next Assistant Management Accountant for their busy Hedge End office with a salary of GBP28,000 PA!
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at NetPay, the business bringing revolution to the UK card payments industry focusing on system innovation and service excellence delivering card payment solutions to the wholesale, reseller and corporate channel. The business is looking for an experienced Assistant Management Accountant to support the finance function deliver on its growth aspirations.
Assistant Management Accountant Duties:
- Reconciliations of bank accounts and monthly control accounts using SAGE50 and in-house billing platform.
- Coding and input of Purchase Ledger invoices and posting supplier payments.
- Liaising with major suppliers relating to invoice queries, payments & supplier reconciliations.
- Management accounting for three Group companies.
- Managing Purchase Orders.
- VAT returns - assist in preparation and submission.
- Preparation of and posting of month end journals.
- Preferably have experience in dealing with Euro transactions and European businesses.
- Can present key measures to monitor the performance of the business.
- Providing accounts information to internal departments.
- Computer literate including strong Excel skills.
- A well-structured individual that can plan and manage their time and opportunities effectively and is used to providing regular updates to the Management Team on their progress.
- Participate in weekly team meetings to discuss progress.
- Preferable ambition to progress in the business as it grows.
- Ad-hoc project work with the Group Financial Controller.
Assistant Management Accountant Requirements:
- Strong Excel and analytical skills.
- Experience with daily bank reconciliation in SAGE50.
- Previous experience running a Purchase Ledger function.
- Experience using SAGE 50 or higher will be advantageous.
- Well-structured and organised able to prioritise work and deliver upon commitments and requirements of the business.
- Strong communication skills, able to work with a variety of different people at different levels both internally and externally.
- Strategic Thinking - Considers the longer-term impact of day to day decisions. Considers the requirements and goals of the business when prioritising day to day work and projects.
- Accountability - Takes ownership of issues to get resolutions that benefit the business.
- Problem Solving and Analysis - Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis is required. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques in obtaining solutions.
- Teamwork and Collaboration - High sense of ownership and urgency to get the job done and deliver upon the objectives and goals of the business.
- Customer Focus - Makes and meets internal customer commitments understanding that their requirements are what drive those of the business and keep the doors open and the lights on.
If you are suitable for an Assistant Management Accountant role, please apply now!