Infinite Edge Technologies (part of Dynamic Technologies) is a next-gen IT solutions provider designing and delivering solutions for some of the world's leading brands. We provide innovative solutions that streamline operations, empower teams, and delight customers.
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing digital marketing campaigns and programs for software-led and customer success business development. This role will help support Infinite Edge's growing Cisco business by driving demand generation and building scalable nurturing programs across the customer lifecycle, while partnering with different cross functional teams.
WHAT YOU DO
- Execute across the digital landscape, leading demand generation for technology offers.
- Build out a scalable nurturing program strategy across the customer's lifecycle that drive Sales Qualified Leads, as well as expansion opportunities through various marketing formats (digital/events/webinars)
- Strategic focus on Lifecycle Management and Customer Success: usage, adoption, optimization, nurturing campaigns and renewals Drive, plan, and execute thought leadership and solutions-oriented campaigns and initiatives by creating content in alignment to industry best practices. Ensure all campaign activities are aligned to clear objectives and outcomes. Build and activate strategic email marketing and account-based marketing campaigns.
- Deliver measurable growth of revenue and pipeline goals. Define and optimise KPIs to measure efficiency, monitor and report return on investment and progress on all digital marketing programs.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies by leveraging Cisco's digital marketing ecosystem in order to connect with customers throughout the lifecycle.
- Collaborate with and engage key stakeholders across Sales, Customer Success, Licensing and Technical teams. Articulate the Software-led/recurring revenue value proposition and prove ROI with data.
- Advise and manage content creation and campaign execution, including the build of infographics, eBooks, videos, social assets, blog posts, and more.
- Responsibility for the strategic execution of marketing plans ROI and analytics on success in relation to Cisco.
- Establishing key relationships with Marketing team at Cisco and Tech Data.
- Managing the multi-channel communication strategy of Infinite Edge (social media and website).
- Understanding of Cisco Marketing strategy and go-to-market to articulate the best approach for Infinite Edge and positioning our difference.
- Understanding of revenue and content-based marketing, tools and approaches.
- Support the sales organisation with marketing content and activities focused on consultative selling and customer success.
- Managing and supporting marketing programs ranging from Sales enablement, field demand generation, event management and tracking KPI's to drive increased market adoption and meet revenue goals alongside LUK Cisco business plan.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising or related area.
- Minimum 3+ years of marketing experience working with a Cisco channel reseller with a proven track record in contributing with the profitability business.
- Experience with digital marketing products and services preferred.
- Proven track record of success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable strategic accounts environment.
- Working knowledge or ability to learn how to use marketing tools.
- Experience with driving communications, enablement, content strategies to sales audiences.
- Experience with other demand generation programs beyond events to/with partners (e.g. webinars, emails, eCommerce, Account based marketing programs).
- Customer mindset: committed to knowing your customers, markets, industries, and competition.
- Proven track record for successfully interpreting market trends to promote products and services to drive business results.
- Messaging and storyteller expert: You can craft a compelling narrative with an effective content strategy with solid writing skills.
- Sales Enablement: ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits, and transfer that knowledge to the sales team, partners and our customers, is essential.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail.
- Clear, thoughtful communicator (verbal and written).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitve salary
- Performance-related bonus
- Company pension
- 22 days annual leave plus UK public holidays
- Life assurance - pay-out equal to 2x your base salary
- Access to Reward Gateway - Physical, mental and financial wellbeing resources including discounts at hundreds of retailers.