Junior FullStack Developer
Avanti Recruitment is working exclusively with a top 50 fastest growing FinTech company based near Guildford. They are currently looking to expand the team and are looking to add a Junior Java Developer to their team.
You will be working on delivering software solutions across the full SDLC, you will be working on concept, design, build, deploy, test and release. The company are bringing on a new project which you will play a critical role on. You will also help with integrations with banks and SME's.
For more information about the company and upcoming projects, get in touch with Paul at Avanti. This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to be part of a huge project and join an amazing and talented team of Java and Full stack Developers.
- Deliver awesome software solutions across SDLC - concept, design, build, deploy, test, release.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into service based functional solutions.
- Establish detailed software specifications through discussion with external and internal stakeholders.
- Deconstruct software specification into its simplest elements and translate this logic into a programming language
- Test sample data sets to check that output from the software works as intended
- Conduct testing and assist with installing the software into production
- Build prototypes at scoping and proof of concept stage of projects
- Follow existing procedures including code reviews and change control, whilst looking at innovative ways to improve these
Skills and experience required;
- Java experience (at least 1-2 years industry experience)
- Payment's experience
- Experience with building web and native apps
- Apache Camel
experience developing Loyalty services and UI would be a big bonus for this company, and if you have any payments experience that would also be of strong interest.
The salary on offer for this position is up to GBP35K + Fully remote working + 25 days holiday + other benefits.