Caring for your Career'
The McIndoe Centre East Grinstead &The Horder Centre, Crowborough - Full time
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our marketing team at Horder Healthcare. You will work closely with the Search Coordinator and the Social Media & Content Coordinator, supporting the Marketing & Business Development team. Assisting with the?increase in?hospital activity and?annual revenue,?for?Horder Healthcare (HH),?through support of marketing & business development activities. You will assist with the continual creation of engaging and informative copy for marketing purposes including web copy, articles, press releases and social media when required. As part of the marketing team assist with external / internal event promotion / exhibition opportunities including planning, preparation and participation.
- An enquiring mind and be solution focussed.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication, time management and organisation skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Team player.
- Self-motivated, driven and proactive.
- Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality.
- A creative mind and ability to think innovatively
Nice to Haves
- Previous experience in a marketing department.
- Previous experience of the healthcare sector.
- Proven interest in social media.
As a thank you for your passion in delivering exceptional standards, we will care for your career, with rewards and opportunities that are not just good - they are exceptional:
- A competitive salary
- Ongoing training and development
- A free meal from our staff restaurant
- 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private Medical and Westfield Health
- Life Insurance
- Free onsite gym - site & Covid dependant
- A generous pension scheme
- The opportunity to make a real difference to a patient's journey
For more information take a look at our role brief or get in touch with the Talent Team at #TeamHorder #CaringforyourCareer