Maintenance Engineer -FMCG
Location: Corby, Northamptonshire
If you are a Maintenance Engineer, a fantastic opporunity to join a well known manufacturer in Northamptonshire is now available. With recent investments and pending projects coming up. they are looking to growing the Engineering team. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be working on mostly bespoke production lines, working with a closely with a supportive team, with ample opporunity to work overtime to earn more. If you are interested, please apply now.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Planned and reactive maintenance experince
- Troubleshooting and fault finding
- Any form of Engineering Qualifications will be accepted
- Open to all backgrounds incljuding forces
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading company who are very stable
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- OTE uncapped
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive GBP250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details