Multi-Trade Maintanance Engineer Electrical Bias
My client are a large FM company who have recently won a new contract. They are looking for a number of experienced multi-trade electrical maintenance engineers to be based in the South West area. This is a fantastic role for the right person to join an established team working on a portfolio of properties. This role is working Monday to Friday but will include the Occasional Weekend work and call out
- Competitive salary up to GBP36k
- Company vehicle + Fuel Card
- OT available
- Progression and on going Training
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Key Responsibilities Will Include
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
- Be on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
- Overseeing visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
- Adopt a flexible attitude in relation to assisting on other properties within the portfolio.
- Carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time.
- Carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
- Comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Applicants For The Role Must Possess The Following
- Fully electrically qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- 17th Edition or 18th edition Desired
- AM1 and AM2 ( if required)
- Qualifications in one other trade
- Experience working within commercial environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Driving License
- Smart, presentable appearance
- Personable and approachable
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.