Assistant Lettings Manager
Our client the leading Lettings Agent in Hemel Hempstead and are seeking an accomplished Assistant Lettings Manger to join their busy office. The ideal candidate will be based locally to the Hemel Hempstead office and possess good area knowledge, thrive on success and enjoy operating in a competitive, professional environment.
As an Assistant Lettings Manger you will be a key member of staff who will conduct and generate valuations and instructions. The successful candidate will already have valuation and listing experience. You will have a proven track record of generating new business and winning instructions. You will also be committed to offering outstanding customer service.
Skills & Experience required for the role
- Team player
- Well-presented and articulate
- Professional telephone manner
- Exceptional customer-service skills
- Ambitious and target driven
- Natural selling ability
- Focus will be on all avenues of generating new business via multiple channels.
- You will need to be able to work under pressure, whilst remaining organised, focused and accessible
- Hold a full and valid UK drivers' licence and have access to your own car.
- Generating new business
- Reporting to management team with weekly new business updates.
- To seek out new business opportunities across sales and lettings.
- Negotiating offers with vendors and potential buyers
- Complete all administration required including updating systems and databases
- Provide valuable feedback to vendors
- Supporting the team as required
- Canvassing for business generation
- 9-6pm Mon-Fri / 9-5pm Saturday
- Working 5 days week with a day off in the week when working a Saturday.
If you feel you have the drive, motivation, and commitment to succeed in a challenging environment we want to hear from you!