The Quote Specialist is responsible for driving sales and margin growth in their assigned products and territories. This is primarily accomplished by quoting business opportunities received from the Future Electronics sales team and managing the order process as quotations convert to customer orders.
The Quote Specialist will use their relationships with suppliers, as well as their product and market knowledge to leverage advantage for Future in the quoting process and assist sales in winning new business. This activity can be further supported by working with sales and suppliers on quote follow up, lost business review, margin enhancement and new project analysis. Duties include:
- Work with Sales to qualify quote opportunities from customers.
- Understands the suppliers cost structures and how they compare to our competitors. Be able to position opportunities to secure a better cost from suppliers.
- Effectively utilise CRM and supplier systems to support decision making in the quote process.
- Continually build product and market knowledge for their relevant product portfolio.
- Understand the competitions strengths, weaknesses and current business strategies.
You will need to demonstrate a high level of commercial awareness and business acumen, possess excellent communication and relationship building skills and have the ability to organise, prioritise and has a proactive approach.
In return you will receive a competitive salary package, excellent benefits and full and continuous self-development.