Property Sales Progressor
PROPERTY SALES PROGRESSOR
Our client, a well established Property business and leader in their field is experiencing un-paralleled growth. Due to this rapid expansion, they are looking to recruit a Property Sales Progressor to be based at in their new modern head office in York
The purpose of the role is to take full responsibility for ensuring that all agreed sales proceed smoothly and without delay. Take full responsibility for regular and systematic liaison with all parties and progressing the transaction to its fruition.
- Achieve all sales targets
- Monitor the progress of all transactions for two branches liaising with all parties involved
- Communicating with all parties to ensure the transaction is progressed as soon as possible
- Liaise on a day to day basis with customers and satisfy then exceed customer expectations
- Complete customer records and update records in IT system
- Ensure all the notes on the system are completed and accurate
- Recording key milestones on the system to update vendor portal
- Adhering to legislation progress offers to sale and completion
- Generate new business where possible
- Build relationships with colleagues and clients
- Manage and maintain on a daily basis all administrative systems and procedures.
- Maintain an excellent standard of company records
- Work closely with other third party operators where appropriate to exceed customer expectations
- Administer all responsibilities in the most cost effective way and always operate within approved budgets and Company Policies
- To communicate the Company vision and values where appropriate to all customers and third parties.
The ideal person would have:
- Strong Communicator
- Results Orientated/Self Motivated/Team Player.
- Persuasive with high energy level but reliable and committed
- Ideally already demonstrated excellent customer service
WHAT'S ON OFFER:
Salary: Up to GBP21,000
Full-time, Monday to Friday office hours
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been shortlisted.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.