Corporate Moving - Mobility Advisor
Crown Worldwide Group currently has an opening for a Mobility Advisor within their Global Mobility division.
Location: Office based at our West London site in RuislipHA40BJ.
Company benefits offered include; enhanced service based holiday entitlement, 1 day birthday leave, private medical insurance, high-street store discounts and 2 volunteering days per annum.
Summary of Role
Crown World Mobility are a dedicated organisation providing mobility and moving support such as destination services and HHG's moves to corporate employees relocating throughout the world. A Mobility Advisor is a key role in this organisation providing excellent customer experience and expert knowledge to ensure Crown offers a world class service to all its clients and their employees.
When our customers relocate they don't just move their personal possessions they want to create a life in their new location. Our vision is to assist our customers in securing the right services to make their relocation experience as smooth as possible so they can realise their dream of living in their new home. The responsibility of a Mobility Advisor include:
- Act as the primary contact to assignees and relevant Crown clients regarding their moves
- Take ownership of complex end-to-end moves and maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Ensure consistent communication between all relevant parties associated with the move or services provided
- Complete financial tasks and documentation processes to assure accurate and timely invoicing, including drafting of job costs and invoicing
- Keep all Crown databases and systems updated with relevant information
Crown welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates eligible to live and work in the designated geographical region.
Crown is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to diversity, and to employee well-being, engagement and development.