Administrator GBP18,000 - GBP20,000 depending on experience.
A fantastic opportunity for an Administrator with strong organisational skills to join a vibrant team of property specialists In Doncaster. You will be working for a market leading business and be responsible managing diaries and booking appointments for Property Inspectors. The ideal candidate will have good geographical knowledge, have strong organisational and administrative skills and enjoy working in a team environment.
Benefits include: GBP18,000- GBP20,000 salary, flexible working, 38 days holiday including bank holidays, company pension scheme and onsite parking. Monday - Friday 8am - 4.30pm
As the Administrator you will be responsible for:
• Diary Management
• Day to Day interaction with the Property Inspectors and Management team
• Organising of Property Inspectors Routine Tenant Inspections.
• Document and monitor information collated.
• Working closely with the Property Management team in branch.
• Keeping up to date with the latest legislation and regulations surrounding the Lettings / Property sector.
As the Administrator you will have the following experience:
• Previous customer service and administrative experience.
• Logical thinking and strong prioritisation skills.
• Good geographical knowledge
Strong organisational skills
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• I.T Literate, particularly on Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.