We're looking for an experienced Contract Manager to join this specialist tech business.
Offering variety, challenge and a commitment to your personal progression, this would ideally suit an experienced Contract Manager looking to take the next step forward in their career.
Managing specific categories in the business, your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the contract, product and customer requirements
- Defining the range offering for the category and areas for improvement and cost engineering
- Searching out new suppliers whilst maintaining current supplier relationships
- Responding to customer and market requirements
- Managing the supplier compliance, documentation, and certification
- Supporting the sales teams
- Providing on-going technical support and training of the products/services
- Providing and supporting the marketing output documents
- Managing the product compliance, documentation, and certification
- Understanding the relevant product certification and specification
- Controlling stock value and quality in line with business requirement
- Supporting the submission of tenders and bids for the category range
- Managing contract performance and meeting all contract obligations in full and on time
We're looking for experience in contract and supply chain management; however, we are primarily looking for someone that is committed to their career and looking for a company that can match their ambition.
Please note working hours are 7.30am-5.00pm.