Graduate Events Assistant
Our client, based in Windsor, is looking for an experienced Events Assistant to join their team.
The main focus of the role is to support the planning and delivery of company events across the year including the AGM and online events.
Working within a small but specialist team, the role provides an exceptional opportunity for learning across event planning and logistics, ideally suiting a graduate with an interest in a career in events with some previous work experience.
The role will also assist with general administrative duties as required.
* Act as a first point of contact for events enquiries
* Provide support with faculty - invitations, CVs, accommodation, travel
* Assist with the management of the online event programme, general information and industry pages as directed
* Registration processing as required
* Assist with venue research and supplier liaison including; catering, transport and housing, social programme and transportation
* Events market research
* Assist with the creation and distribution of event materials
* Registration support as necessary
* Uploading of presentations/videos/live case recordings and other course content to the online library within agreed timeframes
* Assist with communications activities - content on website pages, postings on social media
* On-site assistance as directed by supervisors (NB may include venues overseas)
* Any other duties as required from time to time
* Ability to provide effective organisation and administrative support across multiple, complex, cross organisational groups and projects
* Excellent written communication skills with a high attention to detail
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Strong organisational skills and experience or an interest in organising events in particular
* Experience of working to deadlines and resilient under pressure.
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Proficient in the use of IT and online applications
* Interested and proficient in the use of social media to market / promote activities
* Ability to organise and prioritise own workload effectively
* Experience of working in events and educated to degree level
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills. If we do not have anything suitable we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).