This role will bring policy research, analysis and advice capacity to our client - working across the wide-ranging local growth agenda. This role will involve desktop work as well as active engagement with members.
A business and academic member organisation
- Undertaking research, evidence gathering and applying critical analysis to a variety of topics
- Contributing policy thinking and drafting material for project group activities, including reports, briefings and presentations.
- Drafting responses to statutory consultations and submissions to Government
- Engaging with a wide range of stakeholders to understand business and academia attitudes towards key policy agendas.
- Supporting the wider work of the organisation through, for example, project management support
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enjoys research and gathering data
- Ability to interpret complex information
- Ability to develop creative solutions and proposals to achieve policy aims
- Well organised and able to support the effective delivery of projects