IT Infrastructure Analyst
Come and work for one of the UK's leading FE Colleges, graded outstanding by OFSTED. We excel in offering high quality, technical and professional education leading to professional and skilled employment through strong relationships with employers. B&FC is a major local employer with over 1,100 employees choosing to work with us, we work with over 1,000 employers and have an annual turnover of GBP54m. Over 16,000 students choose to study at B&FC each year.THE POSITION
An opportunity has become available for a permanent IT Infrastructure Analyst to join our IT Services department, working 37 hours per week.
The IT Infrastructure Analyst is part of a key team primarily responsible for the day-to-day administration, development and troubleshooting of B&FC's IT infrastructure. The scope of technology covered by the team is wide, varied and spans ten physical locations, ranging from wired and wireless networks, telephony, storage services, identity management, local and cloud-hosted systems along with associated hardware and operating environments. The role also extends to providing continual service improvement and infrastructure specific input to IT-related projects.REWARDS AND BENEFITS
In return, B&FC offers a competitive rewards and benefits package including:
- Generous annual leave entitlement - 30 days plus up to 8 bank holidays (pro-rata for part year employees)
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
- Free courses (subject to criteria & availability)
- Competitive pension scheme
- Sports facilities, including a fully-equipped Gym (Bispham Campus)
- Flexible working hours
- Free 'healthy' breakfast (dependant on campus)
- Family friendly policies
- Access to mental health support and advice
- Free eye tests and healthcare schemes
- Free car parking
- Starbucks (dependant on campus)
- Food outlets catering for a variety of choices, including Level 6 restaurant (Bispham Campus)
- Access to discounted on-site facilities including: Bakery, Office and printing services
- Before applying for this role please read the Job Description and Person Specification to ensure that you meet the criteria for this role.
- Click on the 'apply for this job' button and complete the online form. In order to apply for this role the on-line form must be completed.
- The supporting statement within the online form has a limit of 1000 words so please be concise with your evidence. We recommend you write your statement in a word document and then paste the text into the box provided.
- You also have the option to upload your CV in support of your application at the beginning of your application.