Job Title: Paraplanner
Industry: Financial Services
Location: North Yorkshire
Reference Number: 15373
Job Description: Paraplanner
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner position in North Yorkshire to join a leading Independent Financial Advice firm. They offer their clients a quality advice service. They are particularly focused on providing professional and impartial advice across the North East.
My client is a leading Financial Advice firm. Offices in the North East. They are actively seeking a Paraplanner to work home or office based supporting their Financial Advisers. Their paraplanners provide in-depth research and analysis and high quality written suitability reports to support the delivery of first-class holistic financial planning.
This position would suit a candidate who is Level 4 diploma or Part Level 4 Diploma qualified, ideally with 1 years Paraplanning experience.
The successful applicant will be required to provide Paraplanning support, working within agreed business objectives. Duties will involve report writing, analysis and research.
What's in it for you: Paraplanner
- Paraplanner - North Yorkshire / Tyne & Wear area
- Basic Salary up to GBP40,000 - Negotiable dependent on experience
- Flexible working - Home and/or Office based considered
- Excellent benefits
- Working with Independent Financial Advisers
- High Net Worth clients
- Excellent Opportunity to join a friendly team
- Trainee Financial Adviser program
Skills and experience required: Trainee Paraplanner
- Level 4 financial diploma qualified (or part qualified)
- Ideally 1 years experience working as a Paraplanner