Warehouse Operative - DAYS
3month, Fixed term contract
GBP22,300 + GBP5k Shift allowance - EXCELLENT Benefits & progression
Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm
Food production specialist seek reliable, hardworking, conscientious individuals to join their distribution warehouse to bolster their Goods in/out teams.
As a Warehouse Operative you will be working as part of a team operating in an ambient and chilled environment.
You will be working in the Good IN/OUT team so will be exposed to each function of the warehouse & a variety of duties including.
- Pick and Pack (Up to 25KG)
- Packaging for different retail & e-commerce clients
- Operating mechanical lifting aids as per SOPs
- Use PCs and Bespoke courier systems to produce accurate labels for each consignment
- Liaise with internal departments and external companies to ensure a smooth service
- Load and unload HGVs
- Quality check all received and dispatched item
This is a phenomenal company that distribute & promotes healthy food and ingredients but brings the same ethos into their business culture. Apply today to hear of the amazing success stories in the company and to be a part of their journey of continuous improvement and development.
The Successful Food Production Operative will enjoy;
- FULL TRAINING INCLUDING FORK LIFT!
- Superb benefits (cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers plus many more, apply to find out)
- A clear path to progression with a company who care about their employees
Required experience & characteristics
- At least 1 years' experience working in a goods in or goods out department
- Live within commutable distance to Greenford
- Driven, organised and enthusiastic
- Fork lift licence would be a distinct advantage
Please apply today to avoid disappointment.
#foodproductionojobs #jobsinparkroyal #vantajobs
Vanta Staffing Limited is acting as an Employment agency in relation to this vacancy.