Client On-boarding Support
Vacancy Name New Owner Executive
Employment Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: GBP19,000 + Up to GBP500 pcm
Work Location: Chester
We are looking for the latest New Owner Executive to join a wider Property Recruitment team at Chester head office!
Our newest New Owner Executive will be responsible for welcoming and on-boarding all new owners, dealing with their properties and publishing them to the website.
The role of New Owner Executive will include setting up all new properties through collation and negotiation of commercial features and quality and Health and Safety sign off, hand holding each owner and ensuring that their properties are set up for success, maximising profit and income for our Property Owners.
This the perfect role for an ambitious individual to join a multi-skilled team of property experts and lead generators within a notoriously fast paced department crucial in ensuring the ongoing success and wider business goals.
As our newest New Owner Executive, you will have the following key skills:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Computer literate.
- Able to work under own initiative.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Commercial acumen
- Quality assurance background
- Product performance reviewing
The latest New Owner Executive will be joining our dedicated team of New Owner Executives, reporting directly to the Team Manager. You will be accountable for the following:
- Assess all new contracts signed and prioritise based on readiness.
- Upsell and negotiate with Owners to ensure all our new properties offer a wide range of commercial features.
- Accountable for the speedy on-boarding of all new contracts live onto the website.
- Effective reductions in speed to market from contract signing to live on web.
- A rigorous approach to Health and Safety checks to all properties prior to first booking.
- Ownership of thorough and in-depth quality checks to all new properties ensuring tick rating consistency in line with the new brand guidelines and correct display of features prior to going on sale to consumers.
- Identify process efficiencies gains between the office and field on-boarding data collection.
- Define and implement processes that maintain high performance during testing and high volumes periods.
- Working with the business on effective feedback mechanisms for quality.
- Feedback to relevant department on improvements based on staff/owner feedback
- Understand all organisation's products, services, procedures, guidelines.
Please Note: The working hours for this position will be 37.5 per week to be worked Mon-Sat, 9am-7pm.