Maintenance Engineer - Norfolk - GBP30,000 - 35,500 pa.
Our client is a privately owned print and packaging company based in Norfolk. The company is proud to have grown through reputation since conception over 30 years ago to become a trusted supplier of packaging materials to all types of industry. Growth has been fuelled by an attitude of always going that 'extra mile' to keep clients satisfied. You will be joining a team that has a broad understanding of the packaging industry and is customer centred from concept to delivery.
We are seeking to attract an experienced full time on shift Print Engineer with electrical bias on the outskirts of Norwich. The Maintenance Engineer will be part of a growing team of engineers and will be primarily Print Engineer responsible for maintaining Uteco Printing presses and Hudson Sharp Conversion machines.
The successful candidate will be answerable to the senior engineer where you will be required to carry out day to day tasks along with PPM. There will also be project work and updating of machinery.
To be considered for this Maintenance Print Engineer role you should ideally match the following criteria.
- C&G Level 2 and 3 diploma Electrical installation
- C&G 2360 Parts 1 & 2 or 2330 Levels 2 & 3
- 18th edition BS 7671.
- Strong electrical and mechanical maintenance experience
- A good understanding and experience of meeting health and safety obligations
- Experience in process control, Siemens, GE Fanuc, B & R PLC control is essential.
- A good working knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Basic understanding of plumbing and carpentry.
- Ability to fault find under pressure in a dynamic and fast-moving industry.
- Carry out PPM and reactive maintenance and record keeping.
- Experience with printing presses and bagging machines are preferable but not essential.
The Maintenance Engineer will be required to work 40 hours per week on a rotating 2 shift system (6 -2 2 -10). You will also be required to be on call out of hours to the factories every third week and some weekends.
If you believe this exciting role in a dynamic and expanding company is for you please get your CV to us today, or contact Michael Bolger at Badger Associates.