Customer Success Associate
Customer Service Advisor - Reading: Working in busy contact centre, this is an excellent entry level role for anyone who has had a customer facing role in the past. This can include retail, reception, customer service or call centre work.
A leading services company based in Reading. This organisation value temporary staff and often extend the roles and create permanent roles for the right person.
This organisation has modern offices close to public transport.
Customer Service Advisor - Reading:
- Deal with all areas of customer service
- Conduct user calls to get feedback
- Deal with clients queries and some training matters
- Respond to incoming emails and telephone calls
- Build rapport and a relationship with regular clients
- Dealing with business to business (B2B) customer queries
- Processing sales requests and orders
- Support team members and colleagues, pick up the phone when it rings on other peoples numbers
- Use CRM system and Excel
Customer Service Advisor - Call Centre, Reading
You will be a bright and upbeat individual able to quickly build rapport quickly
You will have had a customer facing role in the past - This can include retail, reception, customer service or call centre work.
You will be happy working in a call centre environment and flourish in a KPI lead environment
You will have good IT skills and be able to use a range of in-house IT packages
Salary circa GBP20,000 - GBP22,000 dependant upon experience