Resourcing Administrator- 12 month FTC
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with an understanding of Recruitment to join a growing Technology and Telecoms business in their Talent Acquisition team as a Recruitment Administrator. This role is home based initially but will require someone who can attend the Reading office when it reopens. This is a 12 month Maternity cover with a view to go permanent.
Our client is a fast growing Technology and Telecoms business at the UK headquarters in Reading. The company have expanded their global workforce by 25% over the last 12 months and there's no signs of slowing down! You will be working across a global remit, including EMEA, US and APAC alongside a very hardworking team of 4 in Recruitment and 3 in HR. This company has a big focus on improving Diversity and Inclusion across the board, which will become a massive part of this role- an interest in this area will be very helpful!
The Recruitment Administrator will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and posting international job advertisements prior to release to ensure brand compliance and appropriate positioning for the intended audience.
- Identifying additional places to advertise in line with the global talent strategy.
- Supporting and facilitating the global talent D&I initiatives.
- Occasionally sourcing candidates and creating a pipeline for a number of roles across the world.
- Occasionally providing initial application review.
- Assisting with interview scheduling and candidate notifications.
- Dealing with general recruiting queries from candidates.
- Distributing candidate experience surveys.
The Recruitment Administrator should have the following skills/ qualities:
- Previous experience in recruitment (inhouse or agency).
- Creative and innovative mindset to be able to produce fresh and relevant content.
- Social media confidence with online networks and participation (online forums, user groups, etc).
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to prioritise own workload.
- An interest in Diversity and Inclusion.
A competitive salary, discretionary bonus, free parking and good benefits package.