Health & Well-being Project Officer FTC
Health & Well-being Project Officer (18 Month Fixed Term Contract) - Ipswich - Flexi Hybrid Working
Your new company
This is a well established Ipswich based organisation.
Your new role
This is a new and exciting 18 Month FTC working as a Health & Well-being Project Officer, joining a 6 person team. Duties to include but not limited to:
- To support the planning and management of the Health and Well-being projects.
- To manage project budgets and resources
- To support and coordinate the effective partnership working in order to ensure that the ethos being health and Well-being is embedded in the organisation
- To work with partners and the wider public health community to develop appropriate public health initiatives
- Maintain knowledge of potential funding sources and prepare funding bids for relevant projects
- To support the process for identifying local priorities and initiate and support the delivery of health, well-being and development projects
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in the role you will require:
- A degree or an NVQ, Level 6 in a managerial or professional/technical field
- 3 years qualitative experience in public health
- Substantial experience of working with a range of statutory and voluntary organisations in a health and Well-being related context
- Experience of policy work including evaluation and dissemination of information
- Record of successful project management.
- Experience of dealing with public consultation
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing at all levels, including external organisations
- Effective presentation skills
- Proven ability to be numerate and highly accurate; be well organised and produce quality work sometimes to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate a questioning and adaptive approach to review and analyse a variety of data and information
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload to meet deadlines / to help achieve service requirements
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
- The opportunity to be part of a current and visible project within the local community.
- 18 month Fixed Term Contract
- Salary of cGBP32,000
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.