Fire & Security Engineer
Are you a Fire & Security Engineer looking for a new role to offer progression within your career?
Randstad CPE Scotland FM Team are working with one of our key clients who are looking to recruit a Fire & Security Engineer to work on sites across the East of Scotland, carrying out maintenance/service calls for a variety of security and fire alarm materials.
- Competitive salary up to GBP32k (depending on experience)
- Overtime available
- Van and fuel card
- Core hours Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
- Annual leave & bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Training and development courses
Main duties will include:
- Responding to and complete the planned, reactive and repair work orders given by the helpdesk team within the specified time
- Carrying out routine maintenance inspections
- Working on systems such as Access Control, CCTV, Nurse Calls, Fire Systems and Intruder Alarms
- Responding to call outs if on call (as determined by the rota)
- Carrying out small installation works
- Updating system with updates on live jobs
- Responding promptly to jobs, assessing the requirements of the job and carrying out any repairs
- Comply with health and safety policies/legislation
- Providing a good level of customer service to peers and contract holders
The Ideal candidate must have the following:
- Recognised apprenticeship/industry qualification that ensures the successful candidate is fully competent and understands the works involved in the job role
- Experience installing & servicing CCTV systems
- Experience installing & servicing Fire Alarm systems
- Experience installing & servicing Intruder Alarm systems
- Experience of installing and servicing computerised access control systems
- CSCS Trade Card
- Full clean, UK driving licence
- Experience working within FM or the building maintenance industry
For any information please feel free to contact Aaron Rutter on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.