Live In Carer
Become a Home Instead Live-In Carer
Excellent rates of pay
Employee benefits and pension scheme
Career progression opportunities
Home Instead are looking for experienced, kind and compassionate Live In Carers. Home Instead is recruiting live in carers to join our growing live-in carer pool to fill vacancies across over 100 offices through-out the UK.
With over 60 local offices rated Outstanding by the CQC, Home Instead is one of the leading employers in the care industry, making a difference to the lives of thousands of people every day. Join our team and help us to bring joy to our clients across the country.
By joining the Home Instead Live-in carer pool you get priority access for live-in jobs! Use the platform to apply online, discover new roles and put yourself forward to the perfect role in one-click!
Benefits of working for Home Instead:
1. Job opportunities - with over 100 Home Instead offices in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, you can choose the live-in role that is right for you.
2. Pay & benefits - subject to contract, Home Instead live in care roles pay from GBP100 per day, with higher rates for couples and more demanding roles.
3. Employee benefits - as an employee of a Home Instead franchise, you have additional benefits, such as holiday pay, food allowance, access to free counselling as part of an Employee Assistance Programme and a discount portal for your favourite high-street stores.
4.Training Opportunities - develop your career and skills with Home Instead award winning online and in-person training. As an Employee, your training and time is paid for.
5. Local support - you will be employed by a local Home Instead office, giving you local, friendly and reliable support every day, all year round.
What does being a Live In Carer Involve?
- Help clients to live independently
- Provide companionship, support and share activities with clients
- Professional care and support in your client's home
- Household duties to support your client at home
We cover the following locations: Clacton-On-Sea, Colchester, Brightlingsea, Kirby Cross, Seawick, Tendring, Great Holland, Harwich, Manningtrea, Tiptree, Maldon, Witham
We are actively recruiting now, so if you're interested in joining our Live In carer pool, please click apply we would love to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: GBP700.00-GBP900.00 per week