Search is currently working with a well established business base in Doncaster who are looking for an experienced Scheduler.
Full Time, Permanent
* Answering incoming calls from customers, using technical knowledge to establish and assess the problem and advise and recommend accordingly
* Address and resolve any issues and complaints
* Plan for an Engineer visit if needed; check the engineers schedule, know which skills are required, allocate to the nearest appropriate engineer
* Arranging permits and access equipment where required
* Making necessary arrangements for engineers including booking hotels
* Ensure jobs are completed efficiently, and within the agreed timescale
* Order any parts required for the Engineers work
* Produce quotes for the customer based on the work required
* Promote company products and services to customers
* Chase quotes for key accounts and overdue renewal customers
* Updating, adjusting contracts to meet customer needs
* Preparing and filing job reports
* Maintain good relationships with service providers and clients to keep customer base
* Close out jobs and update internal trackers to show real time actions
* Wealth of experience working within a similar role
* Wealth of administrative experience
* Experience in customer services
* Experience of resource planning / scheduling
* Good at building working relationships
* Practical approach to work and problems
This role can be an immediate start so please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.