Quality Consultant (Scientific) 1-2 days per week, ongoing basis GBP200-400 per day immediate start available
*driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential*
Our client is a rapidly growing medical services provider that is delivering Covid-19 screening solutions to the film and media industry. They are helping to make sure that our favourite films and TV programmes get made.
We are looking to work with a quality consultant with laboratory / scientific experience to help manage successful ISO151899/22870 accreditation across their laboratories alongside the quality team. there are a few gaps where help is needed to push them on to their ukas level 3 especially around Equipment metrology, uncertainty of measurement, IQC & EQA, validation
So as the Quality Project Lead what will you be doing ?
- Work closely with the head of science and senior management team in implementation of quality systems, documentation and documentation management for laboratory and clinical activities as required;
- Aid in the implementation of ISO15189 & ISO22870 and associated quality activities;
- Ensure laboratory compliance with ISO15189 & ISO22870.
- Author to laboratory SOPs, policies, procedures and forms with the quality officer
- Responsible for QMS activities including deviations, change controls, corrective actions and preventive actions as required;
- Ensuring laboratory compliance with in-house SOPs and ISO15189/ISO22870, training etc;
- Facilitating implementation of external standards;
- Internal auditing of laboratory once set up has been completed and development/implementation of process;
- Ensuring continuous improvement is implemented throughout the laboratory, through audits and SOPs;
- Managing of quality issues including customer complaints
So as the quality Consultant what do you need to have ?
* Life sciences degree BSc Hons
* Minimum 4 years' experience in quality assurance.
* PCR/Virology laboratory experience
* Quality management system experience.
* Authoring quality documents experience.
* 1 year experience ISO9001/ISO15189.
* Very Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Be prepared to 'go the extra mile' in delivering service on time and to the highest standards
You will need to be able to work flexibly as required at different locations. Current driving licence and access to a vehicle.
If you are interesed in this role please apply now for a confidentail chat