T&K Associates are currently recruiting for aProduction Technician to join our Client on a Temporary - Permanent basis in Coalville.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Business that has recently expanded and has on-going projects scheduled within the order books.
Job Details and benefits;
- GBP10.30 - GBP10.50 per hour - reviewed annually
- Progression into a Permanent role
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- 8.30am - 5pm Monday-Thursday with a 4pm finish Fridays
- Friendly working environment
Role & Responsibilities of a Production Technician include;
- Building and wiring control panels
- Testing products prior to being despatched to Clients
- Fitting various components onto products
- Light mechanical engineering and electrical fitting
Key Skills and experience required of a Production Technician;
- Must have Mechanical & Electrical experience
- 18th Edition would be an Advantage but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated and proactive
If you would like to apply for the role of a Production Technician then please apply by sending your CV today.