Talent Acquisition Specialist
7 days left
- Full Time
VERO HR is a rapidly growing HR outsourcing business based in Peterborough providing its UK wide and international client base with a complete HR, Recruitment and Payroll service. Technology is key to how we engage with our clients, but our service delivery is based upon combining the benefits of tech with at the heart of what we do - the personal touch.
Due to significant growth in 2020/21 of Vero Recruit (our resourcing service), we are expanding further our recruitment team by appointing an experienced hands-on Talent Acquisition Advisor reporting into our Talent Acquisition Manager.
About our opportunity
Based at our idyllic office location on the outskirts of Peterborough, working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment you will be supporting and partnering with our clients to ensure their hiring needs are successfully and effectively met through the delivery of a seamless and consistent generalist "in-house" recruitment service.
As a valued member of our team, you will be committed to providing an exceptional experience to our clients; developing effective relationships with hiring managers, HR colleagues, and wider business stakeholders. Ultimately responsible for attracting and hiring great talent, you will deliver a robust and effective resourcing process, ensuring a brilliant candidate and hiring manager experience as well as developing strong talent pipelines via internal and external channels.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone wanting to start their first role in Talent Acquisition from a generalist recruitment agency background, or someone who wants to progress their in house career and is excited by the prospect of working across a broad range of sectors on a variety of different job roles.
What we are looking for
With previous experience of working as a generalist Resourcer within a recruitment agency, or in-house environment, managing the entire recruitment lifecycle, you will:
- have good copywriting skills with the ability to produce engaging adverts and candidate marketing materials
- be highly familiar with social media platforms, the latest technology solutions in recruitment and able to add value through your ability to exploit the full benefits of social media resourcing to attract candidates through designing, implementing, and maintaining a companywide social media strategy
- be computer literate with a good working knowledge of all Microsoft applications, using a modern applicant tracking system and searching across recruitment databases
- A "can do" positive attitude
- A natural desire to put the customer first
Energetic and resilient, you will demonstrate a passion for the delivery of high-quality service and the ability to work at pace. If you are the kind of recruiter who gets a real buzz from solving a client's resourcing needs then we want to hear from you! Excellent communication skills are essential, together with the ability to interact with, and influence, stakeholders at all levels.
In return, we can offer
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A very modern office environment on the outskirts of Peterborough with parking on-site and electric charging for your car
- Enhanced mileage rate when travelling on client visits
- Excellent development/promotional opportunities with an expanding business where you can really make an impact
If you have the right attributes, skillset and feel you will be able to add value to an already successful recruitment team, then what are you waiting for???hit that apply button to find out more!