We are one of the UK's fastest-growing development businesses, and we have a fantastic opportunity to join our team at this exciting time!
We work with some of the UK's biggest brands as well as high profile individuals to help organisations build their skills.
We care for our people, live our values and our high-performance culture rewards those who commit and contribute with a great working environment, lots of development opportunities and an excellent career package.
Position: Apprenticeship Coach
Reports to: Head of Apprenticeships
Role Description:The main focus of this role is to deliver apprenticeship standards in Leadership & Management.
Here is some of what you'll be doing:
- Assess and support your learners throughout their entire apprenticeship programme, including prep for EPA
- Managing a case load of learners across a range of exciting clients
- Offer Functional Skills support as necessary
- Observe learners virtually to help gather high quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship
- Support IQA activities as required
- Peer to peer moderation and observation to ensure standardization across the coaching team
- Monitor learner attendance and 20% OTJ
- Carry out remote learner sessions and reviews
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress and guarantee compliance with audit requirements
What you'll bring to the table:
- Hold a Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1 or TAQA
- Experience delivering Apprenticeship standards
- Experience of supporting learners through EPA including knowledge of the full gateway experience
- Providing functional skills support for learners up to L2
- Previously held first line or operational manager positions
- Experience of supporting learners remotely including use of an e-portfolio system, using a range of ICT packages e.g. Skype, Microsoft Teams, Zoom.
Additional responsibility to demonstrate, understand and apply our values:
- We Care
- We Dream
- We Win
- We Own It