Food Production Manager
Role: Food Production Manager
Location: Uxbridge, UB9 4DP
Hours: Full-Time / Permanent
Salary: GBP25,000 - GBP27,000 +
Who are Euro Garages?
If you haven't already heard of us or visited one of our amazing stores, then here's what you need to know about us??? We are one of the UK's fastest growing and most recognised forecourt operators and we are partnered with all of your well known favourite brands including Starbucks, KFC, Greggs, Subway and Burger King!
Our employees are at the heart of what we do and we owe our success to our fantastic teams, that's why we need passionate, motivated and customer focused people like you to join our EG family! Put it this way, we started out with one petrol station in 2001 and have since acquired over 360 UK sites and now have a huge presence across Europe, US, Italy, Germany and Australia??? so the progression opportunities are endless!
What will my role look like?
Cinnabon is a well-known and loved bakery which started out with a father and son who combined the most magical exceptional ingredients from across the globe to create the perfect sweet recipes that have become an instant obsession from our customers! We've baked our success far beyond the bakery and we owe our success to our amazing employees who keep our customers content and coming back for more???
EG Group are planning to expand the Cinnabon brand across the UK, we are opening a Central Kitchen in Uxbridge where all products will be manufactured and delivered to our stores.
We are now looking for a Food Production Manager to oversee the Central Kitchen. This role is responsible for planning, organizing and managing all manufacturing and maintenance operations, and effectively using the manpower, equipment, facilities and materials to supply our products effectively. You will ensure the products maintain high standards through the implementation of manufacturing strategies and work plans, and reducing costs as needed.
You will become an expert in all things Cinnabon and you will also contribute to continuously improve the product to achieve the interests and objectives of the company.
What would my main responsibilities be?
- Planning, organising and directing the manufacturing and maintenance process that ensures the most effective return on costs
- Effective use of manpower, equipment, facilities and materials to achieve the planned forecast of products
- Achieve production targets and schedules while ensuring product standards that exceed customer expectations
- Work to reduce costs as needed and in a manner that does not harm the interests and objectives of the company
- Work to improve the use of labour within the kitchen, and work to keep it stable to achieve the return required to achieve the interests of the company
- Maintain and encourage individual skills and work to develop your team to the best of their ability
- Oversee the equipment and devices continuously to work to raise the productive capacity of the kitchen, and develop advanced plans to increase production according to quality standards
- Determine the volume of work and employment, identify equipment requirements and the necessary human resources, and forecast future needs
- Supervise the rehabilitation of the production line, and ensure the stability of the specification of the finished product
- Follow any reasonable tasks set by the Area Manager
Do I have what it takes?
- Minimum 1 years' management experience within food production
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment and to keep up with demand
- Strong management and people skills in order to influence productivity
What's in it for me?
EG Cares is our benefits & rewards scheme, it's our way of saying thank you to our EG family in recognition of the continued support and commitment you deliver every day.
Employee Discounts - You will be entitled to 15% off our food-to-go brands and 10% our retail stores, not only this our EG Cares platform entitles you to exclusive discounts at a variety of clothing / retail stores, restaurants, cinemas and much more!
Competitive Annual Leave - We know our employees work hard so we offer you 30 days annual leave allowance so you can enjoy well deserved time off work!
Work Anniversary Awards - We appreciate how loyal our employees are and to say thank you we reward colleagues when you hit milestones!
Recognition & Discretionary Bonus Schemes - We know a hard worker when we see one! If you are our employee of the month, expect a reward! If your store performs well then you could be entitled to a well-deserved bonus!
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as our Cinnabon Bakery Manager! We pride ourselves on training, development and progression so this application is just the start!