A fantastic opportunity to work for a Global Manufacturing business within the Group Finance Team.
Global Manufacturing business is seeking a Group Accountant to join the Group Finance team on an initial 3 month contract with the strong possibility of extending to 6 months.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Group Finance Reporting Senior Manager and will work within a supportive passionate team.
- Monthly Group consolidation and review of Group results
- Management cash flow statement preparation and analysis
- Treasury and holding companies monthly management accounts reporting
- Technical IFRS accounting support and review of accounting treatments and judgements across the Group
- IFRS 16 monthly lease accounting, central approval and reviews of new agreements
- Half year reporting including preparing technical accounting position papers for external auditors and Audit & Risk Committee reporting
- Support FP&A activities including forecasting and providing insights, results analysis and commentary
- Timings - to start ASAP and on an initial 3 month rolling basis
Requirements for the role
- Big 4 / top 10 qualified junior manager with 2-5 years post qualification experience
- Experience of working with large multinational companies in a Corporate head office environment with extensive up to date technical knowledge
- Strong corporate accounting experience with commercial business acumen
- Self starter and proficient at operating with senior management and stakeholders across all levels of the organisation
- Successfully deliver high quality outcomes whilst managing multiple objectives and deadlines
- Great can do attitude