Secondary Supply Teacher

26 May 2021
23 Jun 2021
Contract Type
Full Time

WorkwithSchools urgently require Secondary Supply Teachers for work within a variety of secondary schools in and around York and North Yorkshire, providing day to day supply to short and long-term cover.

We're looking for skilled and confident Secondary Supply Teachers, across all subject areas, within KS3 and KS4, including English, Maths and Science.

WorkwithSchools offer Secondary Supply Teachers;

  • a competitive daily rate & holiday pay (holiday pay is accrued & additional to earned wages)
  • access to a pension scheme
  • flexible work that suits you - the right schools, year groups and locations
  • expertise & support - the team have over 70 years' combined recruitment & teaching experience
  • help for newly qualified teachers to build their experience and skills across different schools
  • FREE bespoke CPD
  • an ethical in-house payroll and not umbrella organisations

WorkwithSchools is an ethical and reputable teaching agency based in York, who have been working with schools since 1999. We're different to other teaching agencies in that we're part of City of York Trading Limited (wholly owned by City of York Council) and a share of our profits is paid to the council, supporting services in the local community.

We are a well-established supply teaching agency in the local area and regularly receive great feedback from our supply staff and school clients. Don't just take our word for it, check out our google reviews.

How to apply

For more information, please contact us.

To register with us, either fill in our application form or email us an up-to-date CV, along with details of 2 referees (commenting on your teaching ability), to the email address given.

We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithSchools staff to share this commitment.

All applicants are required to provide two teaching references. We also require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via the DBS if you are not registered with the DBS Online Update Service