Hours 5 from 7 - 14:00 - 22:00
Peterborough PE3 7EZ
Clipper Logistics is one of the leading retail fulfilment businesses in the UK, with ability and agility at our core, our cutting edge operations allows us to provide world class customer service to customers such as John Lewis, River Island, Marks & Spencer and Prettylittlething.com
To assist in the provision of services to the customer, ensure an efficient and effective, speedy and accurate delivery of the warehouse operation, to provide the highest standards of quality and service.
Key accountabilities of the role:
To oversee the routine operational tasks allocated by the Shift Management through strict adherence to safe systems of work, standard operational procedures and processes within the designated operational area for which they have responsibility for. Providing focus on health & safety, productivity, accuracy and quality by helping to lead the operational shift team by encouraging a team ethic to achieve daily targets for each shift.
- Goods Receiving - Managing all processes related and offloading and checking of all inbound goods, managing your team and hit KPI's whilst maintaining high-standards. That will also include operation on an applicable warehouse management team.
- Put Away - Managing your team to ensure that all stock is to be located correctly within the racking or storage locations allocated and updating any warehouse systems if applicable. Solving any discrepancy that may be found or reported and escalate if necessary.
- Order Picking and Packing - Leading the team to ensure goods are selected for the designated locations as per the picking list if in the correct quantities, and manual/automation ensuring that the right stock in the right quantity is collated, packed and protected appropriately and prepared for loading.
- Dispatch and Loading - Ensuring all parcels have the correct dispatch documentation, that loads are marshalled or loaded in the correct order and making sure the correct stock is loaded on the relevant trailer. Completing any data entry requirements into terminals to record outbound movements of stock and paperwork required by drivers for security clearance.
- Health and Safety - Ensure that the team comply with working practices and conduct safety observations.
- Knowledge of JDA would be advantageous
- Team Performance, site KPI's
- Ability to work on your own and in a team
- Good timekeeping and attendance
- Ability to maintain site standards
- Strong knowledge and practice of Health and Safety Principles
- Flexible with working hours
- Good people management skills
Hours of work:
- 5 from 7 - 14:00 - 22:00