VDA (vehicle Damage Assessor)
We are currently looking to add a skilled & experienced VDA/Estimator to our excellent team.
What we are offering:
- Full time / Permanent
- Immediate start
- GBP34,000 + bonus
- To achieve profit through accuracy and full appreciation of repair methods opportunities and Bodyshop KPI's.
- Exercise positive negotiating selling techniques / skills.
- Maintain a sound working knowledge of computerised estimating packages.
- Attend daily production meetings; provide feedback to manager/team on matters affecting VDA.
- Personally monitor the progress of vehicles through VDA and production cycles to ensure VDA/Production efficiency.
- Maintain awareness of personal performance vs. quota and activity targets.
- Develop strong relationships with stake holders - client/driver/engineer/work provider.
- Identify service opportunities and provide an effective upselling sales function to customers.
- Ensure that all housekeeping and Health and Safety regulations/policies are adhered to.
- Monitor statistics in line with weekly and monthly reporting requirements (DOS).
- Match the job authorisations to the information on Advance and provide to workshop personnel.
- You will work to a high standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
If you match the criteria above, we would love to hear from you.