Bexhill, East Sussex
cGBP25,000 + study, pension, PHI
Part-time or full-time
Highly-reputable and modern firm of Chartered Accountants based in Bexhill has an opening for a full-time or part-time Assistant Accountant with a UK chartered accountancy background. You will report to the management team and prepare accounts for a mixed portfolio of clients.
They are now offering a part-qualified or qualified AAT or part-qualified ACA or ACCA studier, with recent experience of working within a UK firm of accountants, a great opportunity to join their successful team. Reporting to a Manager, as the Assistant Accountant you will be required to:
- Prepare accounts in accordance with FRS 102(1A) for a mixed portfolio of clients including limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Prepare VAT and annual returns and various other tax returns and submissions to HMRC
- Reconcile control accounts, debtors and creditors
- Develop excellent working relationships with clients
In return, they offer:
- Modern offices using Xero, Sage and most other cloud-based systems
- Study support, competitive salary, pension and PHI
- Excellent training on technical accounting matters and IT systems
- Highly trained and supportive colleagues to work with and learn from
Why should you apply?
- You have recent experience of working for a UK firm of chartered accountants and are studying AAT or ACCA or ACA
- It's a modern firm using all the latest software with an enviable reputation for excellence and a varied client base
- It has a friendly nurturing culture where you will feel comfortable and welcome
- They provide their staff with full study support plus fully-expensed on-going CPD training
How to apply
For further information and to apply, please click on the appropriate link or call Nigel Patrick now for a confidential discussion.
We are committed to equal opportunities in full accordance with the equality Act 2010 and welcome applications from all sections of the community.