Area Sales Manager - Global Smart Home Brand
At Gekko we have an exciting opportunity to represent a highly recognised and established global technology brand focusing on the growing Smart Home segment.
If you have sales experience, an interest in technology and/or have an understanding of the merchant partner and installer channels then this is the role for you. Previous experience within a similar role, including training store colleagues in store groups such as Travis Perkins, Screwfix, CEF, CPS and APP would be advantageous.
In addition to a competitive base salary, there's an achievable bonus scheme and Gekko will ensure that you benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development.
The package includes:
- GBP30,000 salary per annum + 12% bonus scheme
- 22 days paid holiday in addition to bank holidays (per 12month period)
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Company Pension scheme - 3% employer contributions
- Ongoing personal development
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Perkbox Subscription
The core responsibilities of this position require you to:
- Build and maintain relationships with merchant partners and installers to accelerate the brand's exposure
- Support store staff and installers to develop their understanding of the features and benefits to maximise sales. Solutions may be delivered out of hours to groups and also individuals
- Assist to shape the voice and tone of the content you deliver in person or virtually
- Build, manage and deliver local marketing plans to support and maximise sell through
- Represent the brand with confidence at events
- Be the main point of contact via email, phone or online for store staff within your region (South of the UK)
- Cascade knowledge and best practice techniques to colleagues to encourage knowledge and advocacy
Do you have what it takes?
The Area Sales Manager role will be ideal for you if you:
- Have electrical, plumbing and heating associated field sales experience
- Are experienced in account management and relationship building
- Have an analytical approach to sales management and targets
- Are able to demonstrate products and develop the knowledge of staff
- Can utilise data to draw recommendations and actionable insights
- Seek the autonomy and variety of a field based role
- Hold a full UK driving licence
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency with 18 years of working across retail, B2B and digital channels and PCR Magazine Awards Marketing Agency for 3 consecutive years. At Gekko Group everyone is welcome. As an inclusive employer and workplace, our teams are encouraged to be comfortable, bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be your best self.
If you identify with the key skills and experience in this role that we are looking for, we'd like to hear from you.