Customer Success Dynamics Trainer 6 month FTC
This outdoor facilities company has grown at a phenomenal rate the last few years both organically and through acquisition. To support this they are introducing a new ERP/CRM system on Microsoft Dynamics.
Initially you will become the SME on this new system and roll out training on this new technology across the business. In addition to this, you will work closely with the Head of Customer Excellence in tweaking these and then rolling them out across the organisation.
It's initially a 6-month fixed term contract, however there is a real possibility that it will become a permanent position after this. It's an exciting business at a crucial stage of growth so there is lots of opportunity for the right person.
What you'll need
- Previous systems training experience on ERP/CRM systems. Microsoft Dynamics experience would be advantageous
- The ability to take a complex system and "make it simple"
- Demonstrate ability to train at all levels - from CS Reps to Director
- Experience at providing training with classroom style education, one-to-ones, workshops etc with accompanying documentation.
- Understanding and experience of embedding standard operating procedures
- Being the first point of contact for system or process enquiries from the customer success team.
The company is looking for someone to start no later than August.