BB Project Administrator
Rate: GBP11.48 per hour
11 months contract
To provide administrative support to an engineering team delivering a GBP5m project of concrete repairs to 6no. structures and over 10km of vehicle restraint systems on a dual carriageway.
Roles & Responsibilities
- General Admin duties - Minutes of meetings/typing/photocopying/scanning;
- Assist the Project Manager with traffic management applications and NRSWA permit applications
- Responsibility for producing project communications to stakeholders to advise of progress and planned works
- Receive, allocate and respond to customer enquiries in relation to the project;
- Book meetings and manage meeting schedules - internally and externally for the project manager;
- Any other admin task that may be required by the project manager.
- Highly motivated, proactive and practical Administrator;
- Excellent Communication Skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Honest Reliable and Professional Person;
- Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as in a team;
- Organised with excellent timekeeping skills;
- Computer Literate.