Recruitment & HR Administrator
Gardiner Bros is a very well-established family run business, with over 180 years' experience in the industry, making us one of the UK's leaders in distribution of footwear and apparel. Offering a diverse portfolio of over 50 well-known leading global brands, including Skechers, Hush Puppies, Muck Boots and our own brands Amblers Safety, Cotswold.
We are going through an exciting period of growth with the are onboarding of additional retailers, new brands and the additional services we are offering to our customers. Due to this growth, we are also growing our HQ by investing in over 110,000sq foot of additional warehouse and office space.
Due to the growth within the business, we are expanding our HR team and looking for a Recruitment & HR Assistant to join us on a permanent contract. They will offer vital support to our Recruitment Coordinator and hiring managers.
What will the Recruitment & HR Administrator role entail?
The Recruitment Administrator will be a key member of our HR team, involved in the full onboarding cycle of all new starters and offering support to our Recruitment Coordinator and hiring managers. This will include everything from the initial recruitment stages, Interview scheduling, note taking, making job offers, inductions, along with day-to-day administration for the recruitment team.
You will be required to:
• Assist the Recruitment Coordinator and hiring managers with all aspects of office & Warehouse recruitment.
• Take ownership of the advertisement of all new vacancies both internally and externally across all known job boards.
• Schedule interviews and ensure all interviewing managers have all off the information and documents and take notes as and when required.
• Assist with the preparation and running of assessment days.
• Ensure that all recruitment databases are updated daily.
• Contact our bank of casual staff as and when required for the warehouse.
• Assist with the induction of new starters, by welcoming them to site and giving them a tour of the business.
• Make job offers and sending out new starter paperwork along with notifying unsuccessful candidates via email when the roles have been offered & accepted.
• Take responsibility for the recruitment inbox
• Providing HR administrative assistance as and when required from referencing, arranging probations and 1-2-1's and holiday cover for the Warehouse & HR Administrator
• Manage all other recruitment related administrative duties
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is used to working in a fast-paced administrative role, who is looking for a step into recruitment or to transition from agency to in house.
As well as this we are looking for someone:
• Personable and confident speaking with people at all levels both internally and externally
• Passionate about promoting Gardiner Bros our values, brands and the exciting journey that we are on to potential new employees
• With strong written & verbal communication skills
With experience of:
• Working in an administrative role, in a recruitment team either in house or within an agency
• Working towards CIPD Level 3 or equivalent or with a REC qualification would be desirable.
Hours- Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:00
Salary - Competitive salary dependant on experience