An exciting opportunity has arisen to join us as an IFA Administrator to support our advisers deliver an exceptional service to our clients. We are a well established IFA practice looking to expand our busy support team further.
As an IFA Administrator, you will be working within a supportive and experienced team of support staff who cover all areas of Pensions, Investments, Mortgages and Protection.
Personal development & full study support for CII Financial Planning exams is available.
Within the role you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining client data on our back-office system
- Processing new business, which includes anti-money laundering checks and follow through to completion of the application process either paper or electronic, liaising with clients and providers where appropriate
- Processing fund switches and withdrawals
- Sending Letters of Authority (LOA) and following up with the providers
- Assisting colleagues with their administration and dealing with telephone and postal queries
- Preparing for client meetings, obtaining valuations and conducting research
- Scanning documents onto back office-system when required
- General administrative tasks such as filing, photocopying and collating information
Experience/Skills Required: For this IFA Administrator role you must have worked recently within IFA administration/support, you must be an excellent communicator with strong organisational skills. A strong work ethic is vital and as team dynamics are important, a positive, enthusiastic outlook will be key.
We offer a great basic salary, Pension, Life Cover, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), Holiday Purchase Scheme and the opportunity to work from home.