Technical Training Instructor
3 days left
- Full Time
As Technical Training Instructor you will deliver the TUI Engineering & Maintenance continuation training package (Human Factors, EWIS, FTS, etc.) on a weekly basis throughout all P-145 and P-M areas across the 5 TUI Airlines through classroom or remote teams sessions. You will also deliver training for goods receiving, Form I and other specialised activities.
You will support the Quality and Training department as necessary. As a Technical Training Instructor you will report directly to the P-145 Quality Manager.
Applications close 20 June 2021
How You Will Make An Impact
There are many ways for you to get involved: ???
- Delivery of Human Factors (HF) training and other Part 145 training to Group staff via classroom sessions or remotely via teams, including but not limited to goods receiving training, Form 1 control and issue, Train the Trainer and any other related Part 145 training requirements
- Ongoing development of existing and new training course content
- Maintaining the TUI e-learning platform in regard to course content, course assignments
- Development of Human Factors Training in accordance with EASA/ UK Part 145 regulations, CAP 716 and organizational procedures, events and updates
- Feedback the gained experience from HF courses into the training material along with trend analysis and reported errors from the wider industry
- As Technical Training Instructor you will directly report to the Quality Manager P-145
What You Will Bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit - here are some of the ideal things: ?
- Experience in either P-145 or P-M working environment (Bachelor in Aerospace or Part 66 AML would be advantageous)
- Experience in delivery of Part 145 continuation trainings, specialised task as (Form I, Receiving inspections, etc.) would be advantageous
- Experience using online training system Lectora (desirable but not essential)
- Maintenance Human Factors Instructor Training (desirable but not essential)
- Self-motivated with the ability to work remotely and independent
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office packages
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Being a Team player
TUI and You
Working at TUI has many advantages - here are some of the highlights:
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts
- Online wellbeing and learning support
- Fun and dynamic work culture
TUI Aviation is an organisation setup within TUI to cover all Aviation activities. We interlink local airline and group aviation functions to share expertise, collaborate effectively, drive continuous improvement and create economies of scale. With five airlines based in the UK, Sweden, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany each serving their own markets, we work together to build a better, stronger and more efficient TUI Aviation for the future.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world's leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com