We have an exciting opportunity here at Powells Jewellery for a new Sales Consultant to join our team! We are a fast-growing family run jewellers with three shops based up on the rows in Chester city centre, each shop caters to a different market; antique jewellery, vintage and modern. We love to encourage our colleagues to grow and advance their career, with many different areas in our company there is always room to develop!
In this job role you will be pivotal to the day-to-day running of shops, working closely with the team with an entrepreneurial spirit in a friendly environment, always with our values in mind. The list of exact responsibilities is endless but here is a list of the main ones;
Core responsibilities include:
- Taking in and giving out of repairs.
- Stocking items into stock using Epos system.
- Handling customer enquiries.
- Ensuring the shop is always clean and tidy.
- Handling website sales and enquiries.
Specific Knowledge, Expertise & Qualification:
- Jewellery retail experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Efficient with using Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Any jewellery qualifications such as JET, GIA AJP or higher would be advantageous.
But just as importantly, can you see yourself as part of the team and living by our core values?
Act with honesty, fairness, and integrity
Share our passion.
Strive for Excellence.
Be curious, learn and grow.
Build strong bonds with our community.
The role is full-time (5 days per week including weekend days). Salary dependant on applicant.
We look forward to receiving your application! If you have any questions regarding the role don't hesitate to get in touch.