Payroll and Finance Assistant
Macildowie are pleased to be partnered with this leading business based in Loughborough as they go through great growth and change within the next year, this business are looking to appoint an experienced Payroll and Accounts Assistant.
Your role will predominantly be to run full end to end monthly and 4 weekly payrolls in a busy, fast-paced environment whilst also providing Accounts Payable support to the finance team, working alongside another Payroll Assistant you will both be responsible for the timely and accurate running of the payroll department.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Full end to end administration of a minimum of 4 payrolls for review by the financial controller:
- Processing adhoc payments and salary adjustments as required
- Liaising with HR to ensure accurate adjustments for Sickness absence
- Processing starters and leavers and statutory absence adjustments (SMP, SPP, SSP)
- Maintenance of employee banking records and responding to employee payroll queries
- Verification of timekeeping records, consulting with employees about any discrepancies
- Processing supplier invoices in the correct group company,
- Ensuring accurate ledger coding,
- Ensuring invoices are authorised & paid in accordance with group policies
Your Experience will include:
- Previous end to end payroll experience
- Exposure to Accounts Payable functions, desirable but not essential
- Good MS Excel knowledge (ideally to V-Look Up and Pivot Table level)
- The ability to be flexible and highly organised
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.