Business Administration Apprentice
Location: Office Based, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Salary per hour: GBP6.00
Working Week: Monday-Friday, 9.00am-5.00pm
Would you like to be a part of one of the fastest growing energy suppliers in the UK? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
If the above describes you, then look no further, we might have exactly what you are looking for!
We are looking for Business Administration Apprentices to join our young & vibrant team here at Green. In this role you will provide excellent customer service to our eco-conscious members and will work as a team to ensure that the daily operations run smoothly. You will be responsible for monitoring emails, answering all queries via phone and live chat, and ensuring you meet your daily targets. Without question, you must be a great team player who embraces and enjoys a fast-paced working environment.
This is an exciting opportunity which will provide a great deal of learning and development and a fantastic chance to progress throughout the company. Green thrives in rewarding staff for their hard work. We want people to grow within themselves but also grow with the company and to be a part of Green's mission in becoming one of the best energy suppliers.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy within your work.
- IT, Numeracy, and literacy skills
- Ability to prioritise and be efficient in your work.
- Can use your own initiative- Work independently and take responsibility.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of Situations.
- Good attitude and good behaviour
The role will include:
- Build relations and effectively communicate over the phone, via email and live chat
- Keeping levels of customer service to a high standard, going the extra mile where necessary.
- Learning new skills everyday
- Communicating with the relevant departments at Green
- Updating and maintaining the customer database