An exciting position has become available for a full-time Chef to join an authentic Italian wine bar based in Leicester. The successful candidate will work a minimum of 35 hours per week and will earn GBP9.50 per hour depending upon experience and qualifications.
Our client love nothing more than having enthusiastic and engaging people who will drive their sales and engage with their guests whilst always delivering an outstanding experience in the establishment.
- Prior Kitchen experience is essential
- Senior role experience would be an advantage
- Organised in regards to daily/weekly preparation, stock rotation and ordering
- You will be at the core of the business, which is built around the highest quality produce of Italian Spuntini, cured meats, matured cheese, pizza, pasta and desserts
- Operate the kitchen following the brand specs, company standards and food safety regulations
- Be proud to work in an open kitchen displaying your skills in front of guests
- Ensure the Kitchen areas to be kept clean, safe and tidy. The establishment is proud of their High Standards, so you will need to also.
- In the longer term, you will fully take control of the kitchen area, this will include placing all orders directly and being fully responsible for achieving stock KPI's
Our client were established in 2013 by two friends who shared a love for Italian Aperitivo, the ritual of drinking, nibbling and relaxing after work. A daily occasion to share moments of happiness with friends and family.
They have a superb range of wines from their own vineyard in Sicily, and to go alongside their amazing selection of wines they have some of the finest Italian sharing boards, pasta, pizza and much more!
Why should you apply?
- A fantastic Training and Development program with opportunities to grow your career
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Delicious and authentic Italian food on every shift
- Staff discount for you and your family / friends to enjoy in any of our stores
- Paid holiday
- Pension scheme
- Apprenticeship scheme (Level 2 to 5 in Management)
- No early mornings!
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords:Chef, Catering, Catering Staff, Cooking, Catering and Hospitality, Kitchen Staff, Cook, Wine Bar, Senior Role, Experienced Chef