ABTS are a sub contract manufacturing company that has been in the industry for 20 years. We offer our customers services ranging from sheet metal work and CNC machining, to assembly and powder coating.
Our company has been built on a reputation of having a partnership ethos with our customers, as we work together to achieve common goals.
Reporting to the Directors, you will be responsible for managing the day to day running of the business, with sole responsibility for the company's operations.
- The primary aim of this role will be to provide leadership and management of the company on a daily basis.
- Planning production to ensure deadlines are met and the resources are sufficiently used to achieve/improve them.
- Meet, set and continuously improve upon targets and KPI's for, quality, cost, delivery, equipment and personnel.
- Managing & motivating the staff members to ensure they are effectively and efficiently driven to meet production output targets and goals.
- Ensure all requirements relating to safety, health, environment and quality are being fully implemented and adhered to.
- Streamline production processes, ensuring quality of the product at all times.
- Implement methods of lean manufacturing, and maintain a continuous improvement mindset.
- Propose innovative ideas/capital resources to enhance and improve production output.
- Must have have a proven background and experience of leadership Manufacturing/ engineering environment.
- Two years plus experience of working in an Operations role withing manufacturing.
- Must be fully competent in understanding engineering/sheet metal fabrication drawings.
- Competent of working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)or Materials Resource Planning (MRP) Systems.
- You must be able to demonstrate strong leadership attributes and competency in people management.
- Ultimately you will have the drive and passion to make a difference in an already successful company.