Quality Control Team Lead
My client, a leading company within the manufacture of flavours and fragrances are currently looking to add a QC supervisor to their Quality and technical department.
This job is a permanent opportunity, ideal for someone with experience within QC looking to further develop themselves. You will be joining the team as a QC supervisor and therefore be involved in assisting junior staff and assisting developing the department as a whole.
The job is commutable from Chester, Wrexham, The Wirral, Warrington and other similar locations.
The salary is GBP20-25k depending upon experience.
For more information please read below.
Day to day responsibilities.
- Supervise day to day running of the QC lab
- Conduct GC-MS analysis
- Conduct laboratory analysis of samples working alongside fellow QC staff
- Liaise with the QC manager supporting where required
Are you right for this role?
- You will have a degree in Chemistry, Food Science or similar subject
- You will have a minimum of 2 years experience working within a QC environment
- You must have experience in conducting GCMS analysis
- You will ideally have experience working with flavours or fragrances, or alternatively FMCG industries