Key Account Director - Digital Sales
We are looking for a Regional Key Account Director to be responsible for our Digital Advertising business development growth strategy. You will be winning, nurturing and growing new and existing revenue streams, through a consultative and solutions focussed approach across Merseyside and Lancashire.
Our Regional Key Account Director plays a critical part in delivering a "best in class" solutions-based service to our clients across all digital advertising products and platforms, being responsible for some of our highest spending and strategically placed digital accounts within the Region.
- Prospecting self and business sourced leads, presenting our range of digital advertising solutions, converting and retaining high revenue clients
- Utilising sales systems and product portfolios to build effective solutions that are right for our clients
- Delivering further revenue growth, through effective account management, reporting and customer experience
- Planning and delivering effective and creative advertising campaigns within agreed SLA's and standards
The Ideal Candidate
- You are comfortable presenting high-value solutions to key client stakeholders
- You will be as passionate about delivering an amazing customer experience as us
- Your passion for Digital Advertising will be infectious when presenting marketing solutions
- By reviewing current and previous advertising campaigns, you can spot trends and patterns to ensure the right product is presented to our customers
- You can effectively forecast revenues, based on customer knowledge and insights and create insight reports on performance
- You will be a creative thinker, setting you aside from the competition, in proposing market-leading solutions
- You are dedicated and passionate about achieving results.
- You will bring with your high energy, positivity, dedication and a "can do" attitude.
- You are a commercial thinker, with the ability to maximise revenue opportunities at every opportunity.
- You will be passionate about self-developing your knowledge of the Digital marketplace and sales industry.
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits including;
- Exciting bonus potential up to £56k
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Defined progression pathway
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free wellbeing apps and coaching support
- Simply Health Healthcare Scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Technology schemeand lots of high street discounts!
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.